Written by Lucy Bennett
If you’re one of those people who wait to play the lottery until the jackpot gets big, now’s the time to buy your ticket.
Wednesday’s jackpot is up to $245 million, according to the Pennsylvania Lottery. No one one big inSaturday night’s drawing when the jackpot was $203 million.
To find other Powerball vendors in the Philadelphia area, plug an address or ZIP code into thePennsylvania Lottery website's retailer-locator application.The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than 10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.
If you want to pick up a ticket, here are some locations to pick up your ticket:
- Bethayres Market, 650 Welsh Rd.
- Citgo Ameet Inc., 3475 Huntingdon Pike
- Corner Cafe, 801 Huntingdon Pike
- Every Dollar Counts, 1968-70 County Line Rd.
- Giant Food Store, 737 Huntingdon Pike
- Rite Aid, 2182 County Line Rd.
- Sunoco Mart, 2883 Philmont Ave.
- Wawa, 2500 Philmont Rd.
- 7-Eleven, 2711 Easton Rd.
- 7-Eleven, 1056 Easton Rd.
- All Night Deli, 811 Easton Rd.
- Big Kmart, 2620 Moreland Rd.
- Bottom Dollar Food, 1955 Davisville Rd.
- Citgo, 2500 Easton Rd.
- Giant Food Store, 315 York Rd.
- Giant Gas, 424 York Rd.
- Gulf Willow Grove, 3500 Moreland Rd.
- Hess, 2818 Easton Rd.
- Me Best Beverage Inc., 434 York Rd.
- Terminal Restaurant, Moreland and Davisville Rd.
- The Best Check & Cas, 409 W Moreland Rd.
- Wawa, 425 Moreland Ave.
- Willow Grove Park Mall, 2500 Moreland Rd.