Montgomery County has scheduled 10 flu-shot clinic days throughout October and early November for residents to be immunized for free, officials announced Tuesday.
Two of the clinics will be located in Lower Merion, but only for residents 65 and older.
From the Health Department's announcement:
The Montgomery County Health Department’s Influenza Immunization Clinics are listed below. All sites will be open from 10 a.m.-1 p.m., except for the Upper Merion Township Building, which will be open from 3-6 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 3, Norristown Public Library, 1001 Powell St., Norristown
- Tuesday, Oct. 8, Upper Merion Township Building, 175 West Valley Forge Road, King of Prussia
- Thursday, Oct. 10, Congregation Beth Or, 239 Welsh Road, Maple Glen
- Saturday, Oct. 12, Montgomery County Community College, 340 DeKalb Pike, Blue Bell
- Saturday, Oct. 19, Abington Junior High School, 2056 Susquehanna Road, Abington
- Friday, Oct. 25, Sunnybrook Ballroom, 50 Sunnybrook Road, Pottstown
- Saturday, Nov. 2, Upper Perkiomen High School, 2 Walt Road, Pennsburg
- Tuesday, Oct. 22, Merion Fire Company of Ardmore, 35 Greenfield Ave., Ardmore
- Wednesday, Oct. 23, PALM Senior Center of Ardmore, 117 Ardmore Ave., Ardmore
- Monday, Nov. 4, Upper Merion Senior Center, 650 Henderson Road, King of Prussia