The Lower Moreland Board of Commissioners will meet for its monthly Business Meeting tonight at the municipal building. The meeting will start at 7:30 p.m. and any resident is invited to attend. Residents are also allowed to speak and there will be an open forum for any non-agenda items.
Below is the agenda for tonight's meeting.
Robert P. DeMartinis, Chairman, Internal Affairs Committee
- Consider Approval of January 2013 Bill List
- Treasurer's Report
Denise A. Kuritz, Chairman, Community Development Committee
- Building Official's Report
Timothy R. Weir, Chairman, Public Property Committee
- Consider Appointment to Zoning Hearing Board
- Consider Township Solicitor's Attendance at Feb. Zoning Hearing Meeting
Jill Blumhardt, Chairman, Public Safety Committee
- Public Works Department Report
David H. Sirken, Chairman, Public Safety Committee
- Consider Resolution for Montgomery County Hazard Mitigation Plan Amendment
- Consider Consultant Proposal
- Police and Fire Marshall's Report
Ferdinand Gonzales, Chairman, Ordinance Committee
- Consider Zoning Ordinance Amendment for Multi-Purpose Field - 1st Reading
Non-agenda items will be an open forum to the public.