Where to Buy $500M Powerball Tickets in Huntingdon Valley
The drawing is at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Several Huntingdon Valley businesses sell Powerball tickets.
The jackpot for Wednesday's Powerball lottery drawing has grown to $500 million, reportedly the largest in Powerball history.
No one has won since Oct. 3. If you want to break that streak, here are some Huntingdon Valley retailers that sell Pennsylvania Lottery products, including the $2 tickets for Powerball:
- Bethayres Market, 650 Welsh Rd., Huntingdon Valley
- Citgo, 3475 Huntingdon Pike, Huntingdon Valley
- Corner Cafe, 801 Huntingdon Pike, Huntingdon Valley
- Giant, 737 Huntingdon Pike, Huntingdon Valley
- Rite Aid, 2182 County Line Road, Huntingdon Valley
- Sunoco, 2883 Philmont Avenue, Huntingdon Valley
To find other Powerball vendors in the LARGER REGION SUCH AS PHILADELPHIA area, plug an address or ZIP code into the Pennsylvania Lottery website's retailer-locator application.
The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than 10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.